At Ezoic, we’re building a better internet experience with our all-in-one digital publishing platform. We are looking for motivated, fast-learning remote mobile developers who are excited to build products that scale to millions of visitors every day.
At its core, our product uses artificial intelligence to learn how users interact with digital content and proactively delivers the optimal front end for every visitor to our customers’ sites. We’ve built tools to automatically generate progressive web apps, in-depth reporting dashboards to give publishers novel insights into their users, data pipelines to process hundreds of millions of events, and tools to vastly increase throughput and effectiveness of our machine learning decisions, just to name a few.
We’re continuously growing, and we’re looking for remote mobile application developers who love building and solving problems across the entire tech stack from the comfort of their own home offices.
Technologies you’ll work with:
- Mobile Application Development: You'll be responsible for developing our first mobile application for our publishers. We want to give them access to the insightful data we collect about the performance of their site, and allow them to make adjustments from anywhere. You will be able to shape how the users interact with that data and define how to access it from our databases and APIs.
- Big Data: It’s the backbone of everything we do. We use Redshift and MySQL to store just about everything you could imagine about a visitor’s interactions with digital content.
- Cloud Computing: Our stack is built primarily upon AWS (EC2, Dynamo, RDS, Kinesis, etc.), along with other tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Apache Spark.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Strong coding fundamentals: you’re an expert in at least one language (e.g. Golang, Python, Objective-C, Swift), and you’re eager to learn more.
- Extensive Native Mobile Application development experience (both iOS and Android)
- Ability to create wireframes and designs that result a great user experience
- Experience with databases (PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, or similar)
- A drive to solve problems
Life as an Ezoic engineer:
Ezoic is a technology-first company. Our CEO is a developer by trade, and our engineers are given all the tools needed to succeed. We empower our engineers to make their own decisions on how to design and code their projects with minimal oversight. We pride ourselves on getting stuff done, but when you need a break, Ezoic offers great perks, including flexible hours and untracked vacation time.
As a remote engineer, your ability to make good decisions and communicate clearly with the team is vital. This is our first fully remote position. We have continued to be very productive during the last few months, so we are open to making this work for the right candidate.