Jellysmack is a company specializing in the creation of original video content on social networks. With more than 3 billion views per month, Jellysmack has experienced a meteoric rise, continues to grow and aims to become the world leader in its field. The recipe for this success is based on the quality of our content, but also on the technology operating in the background. Jellysmack has developed a suite of proprietary tools, powered by AI, allowing our content teams to publish, get inspired, understand the trend, analyze the results, but much more, tools that analyze online content. , people's reactions to this content, and what the trend will be tomorrow
After more than 2 years of technical development, Jellysmack offers a unique technology based on 3 products which aim to optimize the creation and social distribution of videos.
The Tech team works for the implementation of tools used internally by the content teams to determine the topics that are buzzing, help them in the creation of content, monitor the performance of internal videos etc ... by injecting into each of these products a substantial dose of algorithmics, statistics and machine / deep learning.
Jellysmack is looking for its future PHP M / F Back-End Developer to strengthen its technical service. You will join a project team under the responsibility of a Lead Developer and participate in the development of flagship products with high business potential for the company.
Main missions :
- Analyze needs and participate in writing technical specifications,
- Develop features, and contribute to product developments, in relation to Product Owners,
- Participate in testing, maintenance, support and development activities in accordance with good methodological and technical practices,
- Ensure the quality of the code and documentation
- Higher computer training (BAC + 3 / BAC + 5),
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- You master PHP or C ++, and MySql or Postgres,
- You are used to working with GIT or SVN
- Front development skills (VueJS, Angular, React) would be highly appreciated,
- Skills on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform would be a plus,
- Agile, you understand the business challenges and you know how to adapt quickly,
- Curious, dynamic, you know how to be proactive,
- You are pragmatic, methodical, autonomous and rigorous,
- You are a volunteer with a real team spirit.