OnTheGoSystems is looking for a talented individual to manage all our projects related to improving our support system. This project manager we hire will make sure that our support team has the system they need to work efficiently.
We create, sell and support software that powers over a million Websites. Our clients are website developers from around the world. We’re a fully remote company, with more than 95 employees working in over 40 countries around the world.
What you’ll do
You will work closely with our Support Manager and in cooperation with the Systems Team, among others. You will be helping us to deliver world class customer experience while driving maximizing effectiveness.
As a great deal of the work will be to manage development projects, you need to know what it feels to build what you are requesting, so you need to have background developing websites yourself.
You will get basic training on our products and extensive training on our support system and procedures. You will handle all “non coding” tasks, like:
- Defining processes
- Training our staff on new processes
- Reviewing how people follow our processes and helping them improve quickly
- Creating and editing forms
- Creating documentation for processes for internal use, for clients and for partners
What you need to be successful
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused and organized to succeed. And there are some important requirements for this role:
- Proven experience developing WordPress sites (full admin control plus an understanding of concepts like WP templates, CPT, CF, etc…).
- HTML, CSS, PHP knowledge even if a bit rusty.
- Know how to create prototypes for development needs.
- Have high organizational skills and be able to prioritize work in a very dynamic pace.
- Be highly communicative and excellent at explaining and clarifying issues, so you need to be very good at written and spoken English.
- A strong sense of ownership. You will report to the Support manager but taking responsibility for your own work is essential. We are not micro-managers.
- Be a self-thinker, not afraid to present new ideas and projects that will help us with efficiency. Be able to understand an idea and to transform it into doable tasks.
- Be open to feedback and self-driven individual with an attitude of continual learning and development.
- Be patient, able to monitor long term projects that need maintenance.
- Right conditions to be able to work remotely: access to a good computer, fast and reliable internet access, and a good working environment (free of distractions).
- Be based in Europe, or a very similar time zone.
What we offer
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your work space
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
A few words about us
We’ve been around since 2008. We’ve been profitable from day one and we plan to keep it this way. Our clients are coming from all over the world, so we’re resilient. We are the makers of the popular WordPress plugins WPML and Toolset, which power over a million commercial websites. We’re proud to have an international team from many countries.
Everyone in OnTheGoSystems works remotely. We work in small teams, allow for flexibility, demand responsibility, and reward excellence.
If you think this is the ideal job for you, please apply: