Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here
, and read what students think here
We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.
This is a fully remote company and we are open to applications worldwide. You don't have to match all of the listed requirements to apply, we're truly looking for people who can grow along with our diverse and global team.
Who should apply?
You are a full-stack developer who is comfortable optimizing backend performance, orchestrating services with Docker and Kubernetes, and developing user-facing interfaces using React. Seeing our product as a user is second nature. You have strong intuition about what will improve our experience, and you know how to collect and analyze data to back it up.
- 5 years of experience using Python and Django
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create and deliver a product roadmap.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Nightwatch/Selenium Testing Framework
- Experience with TailwindCSS
Some perks of working at Dataquest:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Free Dataquest account for life
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- 100% remote with flexible working hours
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible