Are you an experienced, self-sufficient, reliable and open-minded Full Stack Web Software Engineer looking for a remote job, modern web technologies, flexible working hours, a small and friendly team, uncomplicated hierarchies?
We’ve got you covered!
Just read on and if you think you are a good fit for us, shoot us an email. 😉
Who we are
Smartbridge AG with headquarters in Switzerland is an international software vendor. Thanks to our innovative, cloud based suite of SaaS products (www.staff.cloud
), we have been able to successfully establish ourselves as a leading provider of staff management software on the market.
What to expect
You are going to take a key role in the development and maintenance of our products. From the fundamental architecture up to the implementation of single features in the back- and front-end, you will take responsibility and develop innovative, scalable and sustainable solutions in collaboration with our developers in Switzerland and Romania. Subsequently, you are going to take ownership and participate in the maintenance and evolution of our existing products.
- You provide at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in web application development.
- You are comfortable supporting all areas of a full stack platform - frontend, backend and infrastructure.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- You are self-sufficient and focused, responsible and proactive.
- You have good problem-solving skills.
- You deliver quality code. Using coding standards and writing clean code is natural for you.
- You have good collaboration skills. Experience working in remote teams or at small companies and startups is a big plus.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to progress within a technical environment.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in programming web applications.
Excellent PHP 7+ skills.
- Relevant experience working with a modern framework is required. Strong experience with Laravel 5+ is a big plus.
- Experience with React JS or similar libraries/frameworks (Vue, Angular, Svelte, etc) is required.
- Understanding of application architecture patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, preferably MySQL.
- You have experience with Git, Apache. You have Basic CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge and at least theoretical notions of CI/CD.
- Basic skills in Unix based environments including terminal.
- Nice to have: knowledge of web services (notably: REST APIs)
- Nice to have: experience with single page applications.
Competitive and performance-based salary.
- Option to work part-time as low as 80% (so just 4 days a week or maybe 6.5h a day)
Flexible working hours.
5 weeks (25 days) of paid holidays.
- Wide-ranging tasks.
Modern tools, technologies and methods.
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies.
- International and exciting environment.
- Interesting and engaging projects.
- Modern web technologies.
Event though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
Note: The more complete the information is that you provide in the application form, in the next step of this application, the easier it will be for us to evaluate your application and get back to you. Thank you!