About the role
Setting up and delivering Facebook campaigns for a rapidly growing and highly successful remote digital marketing agency. You will work alongside our Performance Directors and Campaign Managers and will be responsible for uploading new campaigns, setting up creative on the platform, monitoring performance and optimization of live ads.
You will get the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from multiple people within the business on a daily basis. We want you to become an integral member of the team and help us deliver best in industry service levels to our clients.
Day to Day Tasks
– Upload campaigns to Facebook using a mixture of our custom upload tool as well as bulk excel sheets
– Quality assurance of creative uploads, ensuring the right combination of assets and correct links out to the site
– Set up reporting and monitor results, making sure we are tracking correctly against budget and CPA objectives
– Work with our in-house bid management tool to optimise the live ads in your accounts
– Maintain the creative database for each of your accounts
– Troubleshoot technical problems and help to improve the ad operations process
– Minimum 18 months of experience running ad operations on a biddable media platform (e.g. Paid social, Search, Display)
– A proven track record of executing your work to a high standard
– Need to have worked a lot with excel
– High attention to detail
– Ability to operate autonomously
– Strong analytical skills
– Fast learner
– Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
– Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies in different industries
– Unlimited holiday. Yes, we don’t have a cap on holiday
– Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans
Working at TRGT
TRGT offers a fast-paced, dynamic and inclusive environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, grow and develop. You will get a lot of autonomy within your work and are looking for proactive people that thrive in such environments. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and have a flexible approach to making work hours fit around personal obligations outside of the workplace.