Regional Director - Partnerships
X-Team is a 100% remote international company that provides high-performing, on-demand teams of motivated developers for leading brands.
We believe in living a life of freedom that allows you to spend more time getting energized by your passions. We've fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
Our community is the most energizing community for developers in the world.
What separates us from our competition is the level of attention and care we give our developers compared to other more "talent"-based solutions. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies simply place and drop their talent, we foster and cater to our unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people.Learn about X-Team from our CEO in this video.
About The Role:
The Regional Director at X-Team is responsible for both developing new strategic partnerships in a specific region, as well as, getting in the trenches to assist partner managers continue to grow strategic accounts, retain and engage our key partners, and help create more opportunities in a targeted territory.
It’s a fast-paced role that puts you in the center of the action, working remotely every day alongside extraordinary developers from 55+ countries, as well as potentially meeting with some of our key partners in Europe and the US.
You’ll be working with a variety of teams, from our Cavalry Team (they help you ‘send in the cavalry’ with teams of developers for our partners) to our Community Team to help support your teams, to our extended Business Development Team and.
You should be confident, passionate and are filled with positive energy, much like the greater X-Team community at large.
Some key objectives of the role include:
- Develop new business with new and existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, or relevant role in the tech industry, with an ability to confidently communicate about software development.
- Based in UK or East Coast of US
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Experience selling and managing clients in a B2B environment.
- Experience crafting detailed proposals in response to RFPs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated with a proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Possess a spirit of generosity and positive attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely and with classic remote platforms (Slack, Trello, Google Suite, Zoom, etc.).
- Experience with project management.
- Familiarity with handling and language of service/consultant contractual agreements.
- Work from anywhere and flexibility with daily working hours
- Uncapped commission (sky is not limit, there is no limit)
- Travel and conference budget
- Entertainment budget for client engagement
- Unleash+ budget for personal growth
- Unlimited PTO
- The best company merch in the game